- Fits true to size, order your normal size
- Model measurements: 5’10” height, 33.5″ bust, 23.5″ waist, 34.5″ hips, wearing a size small
- Hip length
150TH ANNIVERSARY EXCLUSIVE:Heavyweight warmth, in a lightweight construction. The Junction Parka is crafted using ultra-soft EnduraLuxe fabric with CORDURA? fabric reinforcement at high-abrasion areas, making it both incredibly light and incredibly durable. The 360° reflective details on the collar add visibility in low-light conditions, and the removable hood provides essential versatility to transition into milder weather. Featuring tonal branding, thisparkaoffers an effortless sophistication,and is an exclusive style to commemorate Bloomingdale’s 150th Anniversary.
- This limited-edition item is part of our 150th Anniversary collection.
- Thermal Experience Index 3: Fundamental 14°F / -4°F
- Removable premium thermal hood is adjustable 2-ways and crafted with down-fill for added softness and warmth around the head and neck
- Durability Mapping: High-abrasion areas are reinforced with CORDURA? fabric for added durability
- Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders when temperatures rise.
- Down-filled placket with hidden snap closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- Rib-knit cuffs add comfort and lock in heat
- D-ring on wearer’s left pocket can be used to attach gloves
- Hem features interior drawcord to keep cold winds out
- 3 exterior pockets: fleece-lined hand warmer pockets with 2-way zipper closures for ease of access. Security pocket with zipper closure underneath placket
- 2 interior pockets: mesh drop-in pockets
- Made in Canada
Web ID: 4394791
- Shell: 100% Nylon /Liner: 100% Nylon / 750 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Duck Down
- Machine wash