- Fits true to size, order your normal size
ABOUT THE BRAND
The back lots of your favorite films all have one thing in common: a cozy crew clad in Canada Goose. These chill-proof, on- and off-camera essentials exemplify the nearly sixty-year-old, Toronto-based label’s unparalleled attention to detail on superior outerwear for men, women and children. Known worldwide for high-performance and sporty style, the popular, Antarctic-approved parkas and more are all crafted in Canada with silhouettes at the ready for both call time…and the latest adventure that beckons.
- Down-filled adjustable hood with cordlock; reflective web adjuster for added visibility in low light
- Two-way zip placket with military-button storm flap keeps the elements out
- Long sleeves, interior-cuff reflective trim for added visibility when folded up, recessed rib-knit cuffs for comfort and warmth, logo patch at left sleeve
- Two exterior fleece-lined handwarmer pockets, three interior drop-in pockets
- Water resistant; designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and cold climates, this ultra durable textile contains cotton; as a result, the color will naturally change and build character over time
- Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Insulated with 625 fill power responsibly sourced duck down
- Thermal experience index 3, optimal for temperatures 15°F to -5°F
- Known worldwide for high-performance and sporty style, Canada Goose outerwear designs are all crafted in Canada with unparalleled attention to detail.
- Made in Canada
Web ID: 4462782
- Shell : 83% polyester/17% cotton; lining: 100% polyester; fill: 80% white duck down/20% feathers
- Dry clean